Mumbai Airport Name and Code:
Mumbai Airport Contact Information:
- (91)22 26264-000 for Terminal 1 (1A, 1B, 1C Domestic)
- (91)22 26813-000 for Terminal 2 (2B and 2C International)
Mumbai Airport Location:
Mumbai Airport Travel Time to City Center:
One and a half to two hours to Colaba. However, travel time is much less early in the morning or late at night when traffic is lighter.
Mumbai Airport Development Fee:
From April 1, 2009, departing international passengers must pay a 600 rupee ($12) Airport Development Fee, and domestic passengers 100 rupees ($2).
Mumbai Airport Overview:
Mumbai Airport Terminals:
Mumbai airport has the following terminals:
- Terminal 1A – Domestic departures check-in and arrivals (Air India, Kingfisher Airlines and Alliance Air).
- Terminal 1B – Domestic departures check-in and arrivals (all other domestic airlines including Jet, JetLite, Kingfisher Red, IndiGo, Go Air, and Spice Jet).
- Terminal 1C – Links Terminal 1A and 1B. Is a holding area for passengers before departure. Also has a food court.
- Terminal 2B & 2C – International departures and arrivals. (2A is under reconstruction).
Mumbai Airport Shuttle Bus:
Mumbai Airport Facilities:
- Luggage storage facilities are no longer operational due to security threats.
- Free wireless Internet is available in both domestic and international terminals.
- Passengers with special needs are catered for by reserved parking slots, ramps, lifts and bathrooms. Wheelchairs and attendants are available inside the terminals.
- Money exchange counters and ATMs inside the terminals.
- New duty free shops.
- Beauty spa, and classy Bombay Blue bar, in the international departures terminal.
- Railway reservation counter at the international arrivals terminal (open 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday to Saturday, and until 2 p.m. on Sunday).